Grangeville, Idaho

Many people mention their belongings were past due arriving. NOTE>>>file a late delivery complaint with north american.

We got reimbursed over $700 because we bought things we needed to have due to late arrival. 2 recliners to sit in they pay 50% of meal costs, etc. They moved us from Wi. to idaho and many things were either damaged or a few things were missing.

Ext. ladder, 2 wheel dolly, scoop shovel, etc. We were DUMB enough to sign paper so driver could get going. He said he couldn't wait a week for us to open all boxes.

DON'T SIGN OFF!!!!! Tell driver tough sh*t! We were kind enough to help unload the truck to help them get done sooner and didn't check everything that was or wasn't there. NA said we should have noticed large items were or were not there b4 signing paperwork.

So they said thank you for your money and by by. Truck was more than a week late. Read the reviews!! They are ALL negative.

DO NOT use north american unless you want disappointment in my opinion. I don't believe our things got "lost" I feel someone helped theirselves to our things just like others had missing items. Or there must be one helluva lost and found @ NAVL. The ONLY positive thing was we got 2 new recliners paid for by north american.

I would NEVER EVER EVER EVER recommend going with north american PERIOD!

When they decide to replace our stolen items I might give them 1 star rating at best. BUT, it's been 5 months already.

Reason of review: I would check mark all of the above.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments