My move beginning with packing on 9/28/16 was and to this day continues to be a disaster. I moved from a large home in Flowery Branch, GA to an apartment in Ewing, NJ.

The registration number is 199999. The original estimate was $ 6279.58 which increased to $ 6461.05. I was never contacted by the driver Kenny whose real name is Tinney as to when the delivery would be made. He said Monday or Tuesday.

I contacted NAVL service over the weekend and no one ever heard of Kenny. The Beltmann Group was not co-operative as I spoke to a woman in customer service and never received a return call. In addition, I left several voice mail messages with Beltmann with no return calls. I co-operated with the driver and crew as I allowed them to unload some of the shipment into an adjacent garage I rented at the apartment complex.

They unloaded most of the shipment into the garage including my computer. This was not what I expected. I have yet to find my printer and other items. My former wife contracted with another carrier for her move to ***, GA.

To date I have made nine shipments including heavy boxes to her in the cost of over $ 600.00. These boxes were clearly marked with her mover company yet the Beltmann crew placed them on my shipment. This is a disgrace. I contacted American Express challenging my charge but was told I had to cointact North American Van Lines.

Thus this correspondence. I have utilized North American carriers over the past 40 years several times in corporate moves and each time the move was professional and went well. This move continues to be a disaster. I am looking for restitution for the costs I incurred for the shipments to my former wife in GA.

This does not include the hours spent by my daughter and myself in re packaging and taking to UPS. The Beltmann crew is a disgrace and a liability. I will recommend to my many friends and business associates to never use North American and especially Beltmann. The packing was also not performed in an organized manner as too many items were not marked correctly on the boxes.

I look forward to hearing from you. Roger Hendler 770-605-9486

Review about: North American Van Lines Long Distance Moving Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Beltmann group employees performance.

Comments