My wife and I moved from California this last September. We had a lot of things to be shipped, the truck that was sent already had another families belongings in the truck.

I had called and tried to reschedule the move as we were not ready. The driver called and pressured me into letting him come and pack us. He called for extra help in packing the truck, all together there were 5 men packing and loading the truck (the driver, 2 men loading the truck, and 2 men packing boxes). After they had been there for about 3 hours I was informed that that they had to stop packing boxes to make sure there was room for the furniture.

We did not have that much furniture a china hutch three book cases and a dining room set. We did not ship any beds or couches. When they had finished (because they had run out of room) we still had things that we had wanted packed. I had to rent a U-Hual for that.

On the drive up to Idaho I received a call from North American want to give me a survey, I told the caller that I was driving and to call me the next week. The next day while I was driving again we received another call same person wanting to give me the survey, I told her next week again. They have yet to call me back. My wife and I arrived here in Idaho and started to unpack we found things that we had told the packers not to pack that had been.

We found empty boxes packed in bigger boxes.

I have called North American and left a message I have not been called back. If we ever move again we will not use North

Product or Service Mentioned: North American Van Lines Long Distance Moving Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 13.

Comments