I was told that I would receive my belongings in 3 to 4 days, no problem.So I packed for 3-4 days.

It's going on 4 weeks and I'm still waiting! Now I find out that only 2/3's of my belongings are coming one day this week...but I have to pay full price for 2/3. I HATE North American. But what I hate most is that they don't bother to call back, even after saying that they will.

And they don't tell you important details...like, oh, only 2/3's of your shipment was loaded. Or, oh, we don't have enough drivers.

Or, oh, that other 1/3 of your shipment isn't even scheduled yet because we don't have enough drivers!I WILL be calling the Better Business Bureau, and I DO have a lawyer!

Had an Experience with North American Van Lines?

Comments

Sarikei, Sarawak, Malaysia #336452

Hi Kalenn,

My name is Lauren Ysseldyke and I currently work for North American's social media department. I read your article and would like to find out more about your move and forward the info onto our customer service department to see if something can be done about this. Could you tell me the origin and destination of your move?

Thanks,

Lauren Ysseldyke

lauren.ysseldyke@sirva.com

All State Van Lines - The worst move EVER All State Van Lines "This is my 10th cross country move with national van lines, and it was the worst one ever. The sales guy was great (of course) and the move coordinator (MC)..." Read more Executive Moving and Storage and CSI Pros what a Joke! Executive Moving And Storage "We moved from Indiana to Arizona and what a nightmare experience! Stay clear of Executive Moving and Storage- CSI pros handles their claim process, they are not much better. They..." Read more PODS - POD #61719BX was defective and allowed rain water inside to damage several pieces of our furniture. PODS "We discovered on May 24th, 2017 when we opened 61719BX to remove our belongings at our new address that rain had leaked into that POD and damaged our leather love..." Read more Extra Space Storage - Not allowing customers Gate access: Extra Space Storage "...When I arrived at 2:00 pm on Friday 8/25 one day before the storm was expected to hit the Houston area, this facility had a sign up that stated we..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more