I was told that I would receive my belongings in 3 to 4 days, no problem.So I packed for 3-4 days.

It's going on 4 weeks and I'm still waiting! Now I find out that only 2/3's of my belongings are coming one day this week...but I have to pay full price for 2/3. I HATE North American. But what I hate most is that they don't bother to call back, even after saying that they will.

And they don't tell you important details...like, oh, only 2/3's of your shipment was loaded. Or, oh, we don't have enough drivers.

Or, oh, that other 1/3 of your shipment isn't even scheduled yet because we don't have enough drivers!I WILL be calling the Better Business Bureau, and I DO have a lawyer!

Had an Experience with North American Van Lines?

Comments

Sarikei, Sarawak, Malaysia #336452

Hi Kalenn,

My name is Lauren Ysseldyke and I currently work for North American's social media department. I read your article and would like to find out more about your move and forward the info onto our customer service department to see if something can be done about this. Could you tell me the origin and destination of your move?

Thanks,