Bloomer, Wisconsin

I sold my house July 8, 2013 in Bloomer, WI, and contracted North America Van Lines to move me to Spokane, WA. Since I didn't have a place to live until I got out to Spokane, they were going to hold my stuff in storage until I called then bring me my furniture.

I called July 22nd and advised that I had an apartment could they send out my furniture. I was told that the first truck wasn't available until August 14th, which would be a delivered between the 19th and 27th. I kept calling periodically to find out the status of the truck, and was advised that they weren't in contact with the truck and that I would be notifed within 48 hours of delivery, between the 19th and the 27th. I call today, the 26th to see where my furniture was, and was advised that it never left WI.

That I have been lied to for the past several weeks, that they couldn't find a driver, and I have been charged for storage, and will be contined to have to pay storage until they deliver my furniture.

I have also paid for an apartment, which I can't even move into because I don't have my furniture.

Comments