Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 22, 2016

So this review is for North America Moving... not North American moving...

I feel sorry for this company because an independent moving company with close to the same name is minus the N.

Just to make it clear this review is for North America Moving company & storage 111 north market st. San jose, CA 95113 888-255-2531...DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM

Original review posted by user Jun 22, 2016

Moving from Miami to Las Vegas we shopped around to try to find best price and had a really good moving company set up, but then this guy name Chirs from (piece of *** North America Moving) called us and made like he was with the first company. Have talking to him he said he was with the this company NAM.

After all and said we set up a moving contract with him. (should have read the reviews and asked around). Moving on so weeks in advance we had this set up Chris was quick to get our deposit and promise the world. Box count recount and items adjusted and got a quote locked in.

So, moving truck was a small sub contractor was late to show up for pick up. All our stuff was packed and labeled by me -cause if not would be a charge of $20 per item. After the now second deposit 60% of total bill he says he wants to charge us for supplies to wrap the stuff that was in quote to be wrapped and packed by movers. Didn't happen.

So now back to the BS that chris sold. gave us a delivery date / mover gave an earlier moving date, I mentally stayed with the first date by Chris -not to get our hopes up. we pack up the car and summer road trip to get there before the moving truck which was only suppose to be several days. SO NOW 16 DAYS PAST DELIVERY DATE AND NO DELIVERY.

We called last week and they said because of a Miami trucker strike. At no point did they call us to let us know of the delay. Chris is now where to be found not answering phone, dispatch said some time this week and trucker will call us to let us know when they are near....SO LET ME GET THIS STRAGHT YOUR OVER 16 DAYS LATE AND I HAVE TO WAIT FOR HIM TO DELIVER WAITING ON BAITED BREATH.....ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME...THIS COMPANY ARE CRIMINALS DO NOT USE THEM !!!!!!!!!

And let see the condition of our stuff when we get it and let see if they try to add extra fees or storage fee....stuff that is not on the contract. no customer service, no communication, no nothing

Reason of review: problems with delivery/poor customer service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States #1201794

The Samething happened to me with the same company with Chris and Yair. Scumbags.

Now they have my stuff hostage becaus when they delivered my belongings after 3 weeks of me calling and no one responding to me.

They jacked up the price and I had no idea. So they took my stuff and say it's in a storage until I pay in full then he will let me know where and I have to go get it myself.

WTF.

So now I'm in an apartment for the past month with no furniture and sleeping on an air mattress. And police won't do a thing and Yair knows it so that's why he pulls these scams all the time..

Total Scumbags.