Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

North American van Lines raped me. The stole personal checks, my stereo speakers and CDs, clothes are missing, my coffee grinder and prayer box, a $250 Hummel figurine.

So many of my daily dishes I had to buy new ones. List half of my Oneida daily silverware. I handed the thief a wooden spoon I bought in Wales and never saw it again. The checks were sold to a criminal and I had to,shut down my checking acct.

Wes, the president does not care. This happened three years ago. They rushed me to arbitration, I got denied and am now locked out of any retaliation. North American Van Lines royally sucks.

I hate them for what they did to me and now have their heads in the sand. Oh, they lost my two kids health records and growth charts. I hope they go out of business. I hear they are called the Walmart of movers, not a compliment at all.

Buyer beware. Sirva is the company that North American van Lines and Allied van Lines operate from.

They are both extremely bad. Wes, the president of Sirva is doing a lousy job and should be fired.

Product or Service Mentioned: North American Van Lines Long Distance Moving Service.

Reason of review: Stealing from me.

I didn't like: Being taken advantage of.

Comments

Sunsetsgalore
Tomball, Texas, United States #1333752

North American van Lines will not contact me. They led me gently to arbitration and now I cannot go after then legally.

North American van lines is sneaky and a crook.

They have changed my life forever. They stole from me,,,,,,