It's been 10 days since my things were picked up from Oklahoma.There are only 2 business days left on the delivery window and they JUST found out that the DRIVER NEVER PICKED UP MY STUFF.

It's still sitting in Oklahoma. No one thought that was a problem, no one mentioned it to anyone, they just let it sit there until I started bugging them about when I would get my things in Pennsylvania. God knows when I'll get it. I can't believe the utter incompetence of this company.

DO NOT USE THEM. They are unreliable and untrustworthy. They don't seem to think this is a big deal and are offering me a small stipend for each additional day of delay but that's not the point. I want my things.

I can't function without my things.And they don't care.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of north american van lines moving service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $8088. North American Van Lines needs to "i want my stuff, but i also think the driver or someone should go to jail for negligence. this is ridiculous" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned north american van lines moving service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Van Lines. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Graebel.

Comments