North American Van Lines was contacted to move myself and two other of my family households from CA to GA. This was an intricate move that entailed 3 homes. We were assured by the estimator and the NAVL that experienced movers knew how to pack, place and handle my digital piano. My instrument was not to be placed on its side at any time, in that it would dislodge the internal digital mechanism. It was to be wrapped, and handled with care. Well when my digital piano was delivered in October, 2015, it was, and still is inoperable. I filed a claim with the NAVL with the full description of the damage, which not only included the instrument not working, to the gouges in the ebony finish on the legs, (which by the way were not wrapped in anything when the instrument was delivered) and there were small bubble like markings on the side of the piano, where the inner components had seemingly bumped along the in insides of the piano. I was told not to have any work done on the instrument until a determination of my claim was assessed by their "claim adjuster". After some emailing with the "claim adjuster", she determined that NAVL was not liable. Last week I received info saying that I could use an arbitrator to plead my case... and that included a fee. I am not going to take any of this laying down, in that my piano was in brand new condition (bought in 2013, and moved in 2015) when NAVL "professional" movers packed, loadedand unloaded my instrument. I would love for any person or persons reading this review who has had a nightmarish experience with this company, (and after reading the reviews, there are many) we should band together and have the BBB investigate NAVL in a real way, so that others in the future, will not be taken in by their deception, and non commitment to customer satisfaction regarding their belongings. Oh, and may I add one more thing, the "claims adjuster" never once came to the home to see the piano, and after the 2nd email from me stating that her findings were unacceptable, she turned the matter over to her supervisor. My next email will be to the President of North American Van Lines, and the Better Business Bureau. These people are crooks, and need to be put out of business.!!!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments