Indiantown, Florida

Update by user Oct 31, 2011

Received a small payout of hush money to avoid arbitration from Sirva (North American van lines parent). I am pregnant and tired of fighting them.

They have all the time in the world to keep denying me and making this battle go on until I give up. Basically I am to that point. Another example of big business winning again. It had been 4 mths of frustration, and I need to move on.

I have complained to every website and govt agency I can find.

Please do not use this company.

I am sure there are other movers out there that will honor their own contracts and not make the customer do all the work for something that is NOrth Americans own fault. THey broke their contract and dont care that they did since there was no repercussions for them.

Original review posted by user Sep 30, 2011

Moved from AZ to FL. Paid North American Beltmann Group 9000$ to pack and move our items.

Contract states deliver between 7/1 and 7/5(with me choosing date). North American delivered our items 17days late. We did not get our household until the 18th of July! My family was forced to live in a single bedroom we rented, by baby slept in a pack and play.

North American also lost several items. We received the PS3 box, but when you opened the box, the console was missing. The lost a comforter, art, a doll, ribbons and awards. Not to mention the broken items.

We purchased MVP protection which states it will repair/replace/reimburse damaged and missing items.

North American has not reimbursed us for anything.

I just received a letter today stating they will no reimburse us our missing items. They will not honor their own contract.

Comments

You might try posting to movingscam and get some assistance